Shipping some items is as easy as putting them in a box and handing the box off to a shipping company or the post office. However, some items are too large, too bulky or too cumbersome for a standard shipping procedure. That’s where GoShip.com can take all the worry away. Using our many longstanding relationships with key less-than-truckload (LTL) carriers throughout North America, GoShip.com can arrange for whichever service you need.
Unlike FedEx, UPS or other traditional small parcel shipping companies, GoShip.com specializes in oversized and bulky items that those shipping companies won’t handle. Thanks to our relationships with leading LTL carriers, we can help ship your freight where it needs to go, even if you don’t have enough to fill an entire truck. Thanks to our easy-to-use website, competitive rates and advanced technology, working with GoShip.com makes shipping easy and convenient for you.
The GoShip.com Process
The shipping process steps are simple and convenient with GoShip.com. Here’s how shipping works when you choose GoShip.com for your shipping needs:
- Step No. 1: Give us the details. Get a free quote by giving us the dimensions and weight for your shipment and we’ll determine the shipping class you need. The more accurate the dimensions and weight the better.
- Step No. 2: Choose your carrier. We automatically compile a list of LTL carriers that can handle your specific freight and then list them according to price and by transit time. You can see, at a glance, the most competitive rate quotes and fastest service, making it easy to choose your carrier.
- Step No. 3: Tell us where you’re going. Provide us with complete details about the origin and destination of your shipment, as well as any special instructions.
- Step No. 4: Make your payment. All payments are handled through our secure, easy-to-use website, giving you a single point of contact and allowing you to focus on other tasks.
- Step No. 5: Bill of Lading. Present your GoShip.com bill of lading to the LTL driver to ensure best rates and that all necessary information is communicated to the carrier.
Here are some tips to help make the shipping process much smoother for you:
- Always clearly label your packages
- Provide adequate protection for your items
- Distribute weight equally on a pallet
- Make sure to accurately measure and weigh your shipment before providing dimensions
- Have material ready for shipping before scheduling a pickup in the GOSHIP system
Let Us Make Shipping Easy for You
Whether you’re a small business or an individual needing to ship one item, GoShip.com can take the stress out of your shipping experience. If you have a shipment that the traditional shipping companies can’t handle, contact us today for a Free Quote on our website and find out how we can help you.